Pride on the River 2021 Coronavirus Statement
We want our guests at Pride on the River this year to know we’re taking the COVID-19 outbreak seriously. Pride on the River is closely monitoring guidance from CDC and has taken extra measures to ensure people can maintain proper hygiene at Pride on the River 2021:
- We will have wash stations available.
- We will have hand sanitizer available at various locations and all bars.
- We will have masks available at the Pride on the River Information Centers
In addition to these measures, we want our guests to also take the following recommended measures from the CDC:
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Carry tissues with you. Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.